HVCB offers an extensive image and b-roll library that includes scenic shots of Kauai, as well as various subjects including culture, activities/attractions, cuisine, romance, family, health/wellness, and more to assist with your travel productions/articles.
Visit the Knowledge Bank and register for an account. Use the filters on the left side of the screen to select certain islands and note photo credit listed on each image.
When selecting images, choose photos that capture an authentic moment. Please keep the following in mind as you’re searching for visual assets to complement your story:
- Images must reflect the correct island (do not use a Maui image for a Kauai story).
- Images must be shot in Hawaii.
- Images should not be flipped, skewed or otherwise altered in a way that renders them visually inaccurate.
- Natural beauty is one of The Hawaiian Islands’ brand pillars, so images should not be over-edited or colorized.
- The use of drones is prohibited. Any exceptions must first be approved by the Federal Aviation Agency.
Hawaii Invites Travelers to Malama Hawaii
Industry Partners and Volunteer Organizations Come Together to Inspire Mindful Travel