Statewide News Releases
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU PROMOTES ROBYN BASSO TO SENIOR DIRECTOR, TRAVEL INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIPS
- June 5, 2014
The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) is pleased to announce the promotion of Robyn Basso to senior director of travel industry partnerships. She previously served as regional director of travel trade marketing.
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - MAY/JUNE 2014
- May 8, 2014
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - MARCH/APRIL 2014
- March 12, 2014
Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) recently debuted its newest resort, Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club.
- NEW TAUCK POLL REVEALS HAWAII AS ULTIMATE DREAM DESTINATION
- March 11, 2014
After an extreme winter, Hawaii emerges as the "go-to" place to go
- GOOGLE STREET VIEW TREKKER IMAGERY ENHANCES USER EXPERIENCE ON GOHAWAII.COM AND GOOGLE MAPS
- March 6, 2014
Virtually explore Hawaii's popular hiking trails, parks, historial sites and beaches
- THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS BRING ALOHA TO THE BAY AREA IN MARCH
- February 24, 2014
Discover the aloha spirit in the Bay Area with events throughout the month of March showcasing the sights, sounds and tastes of the Hawaiian Islands.
- HVCB CHICAGO MARKETING CAMPAIGN GENERATES BUZZ, BRINGS WARMTH TO FREEZING WINDY CITY
- February 12, 2014
Chicago media outlet goes to the street for honest reactions from Chicagoans
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE ISLANDS OF ALOHA – FEBRUARY 2009
- February 1, 2014
Experience what's new with Hawaii's events and attractions, developments in the islands, accolades, and transportation updates.
- KEEP YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS BY HEADING TO HAWAII
- January 21, 2014
Does more time with loved ones, better work-life balance or losing that last five pounds sound familiar? Don’t let your new year’s resolutions “hang over” your head. In 2014, it’s time to travel to the Hawaiian Islands! Here are some reasons you need to visit now.
- WHAT’S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2014
- January 15, 2014