Statewide News Releases
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - JULY/AUGUST 2014
- July 1, 2014
Montage Hotels & Resorts announced the grand opening of Montage Kapalua Bay, spanning 24 acres on Maui’s northwest coast.
- LEARNING THE ROPES OF POLYNESIAN VOYAGING IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS
- June 24, 2014
Hokulea, Hawaii’s traditional Polynesian voyaging canoe, has set sail on a three year worldwide expedition covering 47,000 nautical miles, 85 ports, and 26 countries.
- HVCB AND HAWAII TRAVEL PARTNERS RECOGNIZED WITH PRESTIGIOUS TRAVEL TRADE AWARDS
- June 11, 2014
– TravelAge West Honors Hawaii as “Destination with the Highest Client Satisfaction, USA” and HVCB as the “Tourism Board Providing the Best Travel Agent Support” –
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU NAMES MICHELLE DRENKER MARKET INSIGHTS ANALYST
- June 5, 2014
The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) announced today that Michelle Drenker has joined the Bureau as market insights analyst. She reports to Chris Kam, senior director, market insights.
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU PROMOTES ROBYN BASSO TO SENIOR DIRECTOR, TRAVEL INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIPS
- June 5, 2014
The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) is pleased to announce the promotion of Robyn Basso to senior director of travel industry partnerships. She previously served as regional director of travel trade marketing.
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - MAY/JUNE 2014
- May 8, 2014
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - MARCH/APRIL 2014
- March 12, 2014
Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) recently debuted its newest resort, Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club.
- NEW TAUCK POLL REVEALS HAWAII AS ULTIMATE DREAM DESTINATION
- March 11, 2014
After an extreme winter, Hawaii emerges as the "go-to" place to go
- GOOGLE STREET VIEW TREKKER IMAGERY ENHANCES USER EXPERIENCE ON GOHAWAII.COM AND GOOGLE MAPS
- March 6, 2014
Virtually explore Hawaii's popular hiking trails, parks, historial sites and beaches
- THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS BRING ALOHA TO THE BAY AREA IN MARCH
- February 24, 2014
Discover the aloha spirit in the Bay Area with events throughout the month of March showcasing the sights, sounds and tastes of the Hawaiian Islands.