Statewide News Releases
- ACTIVE AMERICANS NAME HAWAII TOP DREAM DESTINATION
- December 15, 2010
HONOLULU – Hawaii has been named the top “Dream Destination” in a recent 2010 Holiday Study conducted by Leisure Trend Group (LTG) of its Most Active Americans Panel (MAAP).
- HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS AND WHAT'S NEW IN THE ISLANDS OF ALOHA – DECEMBER 2010
- December 1, 2010
Experience what's new with Hawaii's events and attractions, developments in the islands, accolades, and transportation updates.
- SAN FRANCISCO’S BEST ISLAND-INSPIRED COCKTAIL TO BE UNVEILED IN COLORFUL, HAWAII-THEMED BENEFIT
- November 22, 2010
SAN FRANCISCO – Don your favorite aloha shirt and grab some friends to experience a perfect Hawaii moment in San Francisco.
- DON HORNER NAMED CHAIRMAN OF HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU
- November 22, 2010
HONOLULU – Donald G. Horner, chairman and chief executive officer of First Hawaiian Bank, has been named chairman of the board of directors for the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) for 2011. He succeeds Mark Dunkerley, president and CEO of Hawaiian Airlines, who was chairman for the past two years.
- HAWAII FOLLOWS EMBARCADERO BUILDING LIGHTING WITH FREE ISLAND-STYLE FUN THIS WEEKEND
- November 18, 2010
Hawaii, along with Hawaiian Airlines, will follow the Embarcadero Center’s annual Building Lighting Ceremony with FREE Hawaii-style fun this weekend.
- HVCB LEADS SALES CONTINGENT TO MIAMI FOR MEETINGS BUSINESS AT FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE CONFERENCE, NOVEMBER 17-20
- November 17, 2010
HONOLULU – Starting today, a sales contingent of 21 Hawaii travel partners led by the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) is in Miami this week seeking new meetings business from the financial and insurance companies attending the 2010 FICP Annual Conference, November 17-20.
- HAWAII WARMS EMBARCADERO HOLIDAY ICE RINK THIS WEEKEND
- November 12, 2010
Hawaii, along with Hawaiian Airlines, will share the warm aloha spirit with Bay Area residents this weekend with Big Island and Kauai-themed fun at The Embarcadero Holiday Ice Rink, transforming the seasonal attraction into an island paradise, complete with the quintessential sights, sounds and tastes of Hawaii.
PERFECT MOMENTS IN THE ISLANDS OF HAWAII–SAN FRANCISCO CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- October 28, 2010
The Islands of Hawaii are sharing its warm aloha spirit with Bay Area residents throughout November with consumer events showcasing the music, dance, flavors, and culture of the Hawaiian Islands.
- GROUPS GIVE BACK TO HAWAII’S ENVIRONMENT WITH HVCB’S NEW CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROGRAM
- October 18, 2010
HONOLULU – The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) has introduced a new program that provides visiting groups with the opportunity to give back and leave the Hawaiian Islands a better place when their business event has concluded.
PERFECT MOMENTS IN THE ISLANDS OF HAWAII–CHICAGO CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- October 8, 2010
The Islands of Hawaii are sharing the aloha spirit with the people of Chicago throughout October with consumer events showcasing the music, dance, flavors, and culture of the Hawaiian Islands.