Statewide News Releases
- GOOGLE STREET VIEW TREKKER IMAGERY ENHANCES USER EXPERIENCE ON GOHAWAII.COM AND GOOGLE MAPS
- March 6, 2014
Virtually explore Hawaii's popular hiking trails, parks, historial sites and beaches
- THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS BRING ALOHA TO THE BAY AREA IN MARCH
- February 24, 2014
Discover the aloha spirit in the Bay Area with events throughout the month of March showcasing the sights, sounds and tastes of the Hawaiian Islands.
- HVCB CHICAGO MARKETING CAMPAIGN GENERATES BUZZ, BRINGS WARMTH TO FREEZING WINDY CITY
- February 12, 2014
Chicago media outlet goes to the street for honest reactions from Chicagoans
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE ISLANDS OF ALOHA – FEBRUARY 2009
- February 1, 2014
Experience what's new with Hawaii's events and attractions, developments in the islands, accolades, and transportation updates.
- KEEP YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS BY HEADING TO HAWAII
- January 21, 2014
Does more time with loved ones, better work-life balance or losing that last five pounds sound familiar? Don’t let your new year’s resolutions “hang over” your head. In 2014, it’s time to travel to the Hawaiian Islands! Here are some reasons you need to visit now.
- WHAT’S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2014
- January 15, 2014
- WHAT’S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - SEPTEMBER 2013
- September 13, 2013
The Four Seasons Resorts Lanai recently underwent several property enhancements and added new guest experiences to its Manele Bay and Lodge at Koele resorts. Among them include the debut of the highly anticipated Nobu Lanai, featuring Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa’s new style sushi
- GOOGLE MAPS SELECTS HAWAII FOR FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND PARTNERSHIP
- June 27, 2013
HONOLULU – The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) and Google Maps today announced a first-of-its-kind partnership that enables HVCB to borrow the technology company’s state-of-the-art Street View Trekker equipment to collect 360-degree images and visually showcase the Hawaiian Islands’ natural beauty like never before. The initial phase of the project will focus on Hawaii’s most popular hiking trails.
- WHAT’S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - JUNE 2013
- June 26, 2013
The Royal Hawaiian Center (Oahu), Waikiki’s largest retail complex, is undergoing a five-month makeover to The Royal Grove to enhance the 30,000 square foot garden with ponds, fountains, new landscaping, widened pathways and a new cultural and guest center.
- MEDIA ADVISORY
- April 18, 2013
Hawaii Travel Gems Revealed on Travel Channel's Park Secrets, April 22