Go to Press Room for:
Statewide Press Room
Latest News Releases
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - JANUARY 2012
- (January 27, 2012)
EVENTS AND ATTRACTIONS
- HVCB GOES DOUBLE PLATINUM WITH MEETINGS INDUSTRY AWARDS
- (December 21, 2011)
HONOLULU – The service excellence provided groups has earned the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) and its industry partners the Platinum Choice Award from Smart Meetings magazine and Platinum Partner Award from Incentive magazine.
- HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS AND WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS – DECEMBER 2011
- (December 2, 2011)
Experience what's new with Hawaii's events and attractions, developments in the islands, accolades, and transportation updates.
- HVCB WINS GOLD IN 2011 TRAVEL WEEKLY MAGELLAN AWARDS
- (November 30, 2011)
HONOLULU – Travel Weekly, the national newspaper of the travel industry, has awarded the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) and its Hawaii-based advertising agency MVNP with a 2011 Gold Magellan Award for its “2010 American Express Co-Branded Program” in the Destination: Advertising/Marketing category of the competition.
- FALL 2011 STORY IDEAS FROM THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS
- (November 28, 2011)
Welcome to the Fall 2011 edition of the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau's (HVCB) Apana Niche Newsletter, a quarterly update keeping journalists informed of the latest story ideas covering topics in key niche market segments.