Go to Press Room for:
Statewide Press Room
Latest News Releases
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2014
- (September 15, 2014)
Work on a $4.5 million room renovation at the New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel in Waikiki, Oahu is scheduled to wrap up this fall just it time for the hotel’s 50th golden anniversary.
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU NAMES MICHAEL NI DIGITAL STRATEGIST
- (August 18, 2014)
The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) has recently hired Michael Ni as digital strategist. He reports to Kara Imai, senior director, digital marketing.
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU WELCOMES GEORGE JOHNS AS REGIONAL DIRECTOR, TRAVEL INDUSTRY SALES
- (August 14, 2014)
The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) announced today that George Johns has joined the Bureau as regional director of travel industry sales. He reports to Robyn Basso, senior director of travel industry partnerships.
- BUSINESS AS USUAL IN HAWAII AS HURRICANES ISELLE, JULIO PASS ISLANDS WITH LIMITED IMPACT
- (August 11, 2014)
Hurricanes Iselle and Julio have passed the Hawaiian Islands well to the south and north respectively without significantly impacting the Aloha State’s visitor industry. The National Weather Service forecasts show Julio continuing its northern track leaving little behind but high surf on east facing shores.
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - JULY/AUGUST 2014
- (July 1, 2014)
Montage Hotels & Resorts announced the grand opening of Montage Kapalua Bay, spanning 24 acres on Maui’s northwest coast. The property, formerly the residences at Kapalua Bay underwent a $15 million renovation to upgrade suites and property amenities.