Go to Press Room for:
Statewide Press Room
Latest News Releases
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU LAUNCHES NEW TRAVEL AGENT ONLINE RESOURCE CENTER
- (February 2, 2015)
Revamped website and Hawaii Destination Specialist Program offer comprehensive information, training, tips, and tools
- TRAVEL CHANNEL'S "THE TRIP: 2015" HIGHLIGHTS HAWAII
- (January 21, 2015)
All-star hosts Samantha Brown, Bert Kreischer, Anthony Melchiorri, and Don Wildman take viewers to five Hawaiian Islands and give away a $100,000 dream vacation in TV special and sweepstakes
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU INVITES TRAVELERS TO "#LETHAWAIIHAPPEN"
- (January 13, 2015)
New social media engagement program highlights authentic experiences on six Hawaiian Islands
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU WELCOMES PAGE GAYLORD AS DIRECTOR OF B2B MARKETING
- (January 6, 2015)
The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) announced today that Page Gaylord has joined the Bureau as director of B2B marketing. She reports to Karen Hughes, vice president of Meet Hawaii and travel industry partnerships.
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS – JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2015
- (January 5, 2015)
Situated on North Kaanapali Beach, Maui, The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas completed its multi-million dollar renewal project of its guestrooms in December 2014.