Go to Press Room for:
Statewide Press Room
Latest News Releases
- WHAT’S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS – MARCH/APRIL 2015
- (March 5, 2015)
The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui announced the completion of a three-year, $70 million renovation project. Improvements made to the 22-acre Wailea property include the $5.1 million rebuild of Ko restaurant, the debut of the Willow Stream Spa, the restoration of 413 one-bedroom suites featuring new tropical contemporary designs, and refreshed décor including furniture, carpet, and lighting at the resorts luxurious 37 two-story villas.
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU LAUNCHES NEW TRAVEL AGENT ONLINE RESOURCE CENTER
- (February 2, 2015)
Revamped website and Hawaii Destination Specialist Program offer comprehensive information, training, tips, and tools
- TRAVEL CHANNEL'S "THE TRIP: 2015" HIGHLIGHTS HAWAII
- (January 21, 2015)
All-star hosts Samantha Brown, Bert Kreischer, Anthony Melchiorri, and Don Wildman take viewers to five Hawaiian Islands and give away a $100,000 dream vacation in TV special and sweepstakes
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU INVITES TRAVELERS TO "#LETHAWAIIHAPPEN"
- (January 13, 2015)
New social media engagement program highlights authentic experiences on six Hawaiian Islands
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU WELCOMES PAGE GAYLORD AS DIRECTOR OF B2B MARKETING
- (January 6, 2015)
The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) announced today that Page Gaylord has joined the Bureau as director of B2B marketing. She reports to Karen Hughes, vice president of Meet Hawaii and travel industry partnerships.