Go to Press Room for:
Statewide Press Room
Latest News Releases
- HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU WELCOMES PAGE GAYLORD AS DIRECTOR OF B2B MARKETING
- (January 6, 2015)
The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) announced today that Page Gaylord has joined the Bureau as director of B2B marketing. She reports to Karen Hughes, vice president of Meet Hawaii and travel industry partnerships.
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS – JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2015
- (January 5, 2015)
Situated on North Kaanapali Beach, Maui, The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas completed its multi-million dollar renewal project of its guestrooms in December 2014.
- "THE BIGGEST LOSER" WINS WITH KAUAI FOR ULTIMATE DESTINATION CHALLENGE
- (December 15, 2014)
– Two episodes airing Dec. 18 and Jan. 1 on NBC showcase inspiring ways to lose weight on Kauai –
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS – NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2014
- (November 6, 2014)
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa on Oahu began work on $100 million in extensive renovations to 1,230 guest rooms. Completed in phases, three floors at a time, the expected guest room remodel is slated for completion in March 2015.
- WHAT'S NEW IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS - SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2014
- (September 15, 2014)
Work on a $4.5 million room renovation at the New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel in Waikiki, Oahu is scheduled to wrap up this fall just it time for the hotel’s 50th golden anniversary.