FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ESCAPE TO HAWAII ISLAND FOR A REVITALIZING RETREAT
Start the New Year right by focusing on a “newer” you!
Relax, refresh, and repeat! As the youngest of the Hawaiian Islands, and still growing, Hawaii, the Big Island offers travelers a tropical oasis for rejuvenation and rebirth. Those seeking an inspiring Hawaii Island getaway in 2015 can renew their mind and body in the following invigorating ways.
Enjoy a Specialized Retreat
- Starting January 2015, Courtyard King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel and The Spa at Kona Beach Hotel will host three- and five-day “Wellness & Yoga Retreats” that include wellness treatments, yoga and meditation classes, as well as leisure time to enjoy the sun, sand and sea.
- Book the “Return to Self – Personal Getaway Package” offered at Hawaii Island Retreat in Kohala for three, five or seven nights in 2015. Experience a return to one’s self at this eco-boutique retreat that remains dedicated to giving back to the aina (land) and honoring natural Hawaiian resources.
- From January 3-13, 2015, Dragonfly Ranch: Healing Arts Center, located two miles from Hnaunau Bay, will offer a 10-day cleanse and transformation retreat, including all meals, lodging, entertainment and educational programs.
- Kohala Spa at Hilton Waikoloa Village along the Kohala Coast offers a 50-minute NuFACE Facial, which provides patrons with younger and fresher skin, naturally. With NuFACE facial treatment devices and anti-aging skin care, guests can appear to have turned back the hands of time without invasive surgery.
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay’s Hoola Spa features Hawaii's first Himalayan Salt Room, a unique therapeutic treatment option that originated in the salt caves of Eastern Europe. Long ago, Keauhou was once an area for salt collection by Native Hawaiians to be used in religious ceremonies. All Sheraton Kona guests receive Hawaiian salts as an amenity.
Get Outside and Go!
- Enjoy a beachfront workout under the swaying palm trees at Anaehoomalu Bay with Ocean Sports’ innovative fitness program. Activities include practicing Hatha and Vinyasa yoga during a Morning or Twilight Beach Yoga class, or experiencing a unique twist to traditional water aerobics with Aqua Hula in the calm waters of the Pacific Ocean.
- Start the New Year on the greens with Mauna Kea Beach Hotel’s “Unlimited Golf” special, valid from January 4 – December 19, 2015. In celebration of the hotel’s 50th anniversary, golfers will enjoy unlimited play on Robert Trent Jones, Sr.’s course for $150 per day, when booking a minimum of three nights. Plus, receive Mauna Kea Beach Hotel’s limited edition 50th anniversary book, “Timeless Magic” with the offer.
- Take a hike… literally! Enjoy a leisurely stroll at a diverse range of scenic stops such as Akaka Falls State Park in Honomu, Liliuokalani Gardens in Hilo, and Nahuku (Thurston Lava Tube) located within renowned Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.